• Students arriving in the UK from India need to self-isolate for 14 days before joining their respective place of study. It is a mandatory requirement to submit the address of where students would be quarantining themselves, online, 48 hours before travelling to the UK.
• Foreign travel advice when travelling from India to the UK or when re-entering the UK ((Read more))
• Students who could not come to the UK for their initial part of study for example, if their first semester is online will still be entitled to PSW route
• UK is opening up and relaxing the hitherto imposed restrictions ((Read more))
• Unlocking comes with several restrictions or very rightly said a new normal is in place. For example, it will be compulsory to wear a face mask in shops in England from 24th July 2020, and failing to do so will invite a fine up to £100
• Every place of study in the UK is following a bespoke approach towards opening up their campuses, resuming classes etc. It is best to visit their websites on a regular basis and contact them in case of any doubt.
• Suitable authority has been delegated to councils in the UK to help adapt bespoke approaches to tackle any spikes in COVID-19 cases. Also, there is a daily briefing on the latest developments regarding COVID-19 addressed by a senior person from the government. ((Read more))
• Complete guidance to PSW & New Immigration Policy has been released by the UK Home Office and can be found here ((Read more))
• There are separate guidelines for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, which can be found below: